The lovely divas - my sweetheart collection

happy Tuesday everyone! I hope this day finds you wonderful :)



Since Valentine's Day is just around the corner, why not get your beloved something one of a kind and unique? If she loves feminine, pretty things in soft shades of lavendar, blues and yellow why not try one of my Sweetheart Divas on for size?


I just started this line this weekend. Let me know what you think. They are available in various sizes, from 2'x2' all the way down to 2"x2".


Sending you all lots of love! For more of my divas, please visit my facebook fan page -
To see more of my divas, please visit my facebook fan page here

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "The lovely divas - my sweetheart collection"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    1/27/2010 3:43 PM

    These are simply lovely brandi! I'm so in love with all of your ladies! keep up the amazing work!