Metals Class!

I'm so excited! After years of wanting to learn how to work with Metals, I am finally going to be able to take part in a SilverSmithing Class! Be sure to keep an eye on this post for new pieces that I will have designed and created in my new media! Hopefully next year the website will be carrying some one of a kind handmade silver pendants and rings! Stay tuned!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Metals Class!"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    11/04/2006 8:20 PM

    Yeah! Let me know when you do cause I want a custom pendant similar to my new scarf! Thanks again!

  2. Anonymous Says:
    12/07/2006 11:21 PM

    Seriously...I know you are going to make me a necklace for Christmas right? I LOVE your stuff! You are so talented missy! Keep it up!
    Kasey