New Scarves!



Even though winter is just around the corner, you can still dress up any outfit (or hair-do) with our VERY Cute Hand Dyed & Painted Silk Scarves! Each one is created individually by hand, so no two are alike! Be sure to check out our website because we have MANY, MANY new designs that will be added over the next few weeks! These make great christmas gifts for that certain someone who loves scarves and One-Of-A-Kind creations!To see more scarves, visit our website at www.creativbeedesigns.com/apparel.html

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "New Scarves!"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    11/04/2006 8:18 PM

    These are really pretty scarves! You are sooo talented! I already own the skull one that you made for me, which by the way, everyone always asks me where I got it. AND now I can't wait to get the pink flower one! Thanks again for the awesome scarf! I LOOOOOVE your stuff!