we are loved - our brass knuckle necklace was featured on Strumblings

I have to say I love when people find themselves in my shop and send me sweet little messages about my designs. It makes me quite happy indeed :)

Our lovely little brass knuckle necklace caught the eye of Livi Osbourne and was featured on her blog Strumblings. Be sure to check out this sweet blog of all things cute and stumbled upon. Thanks Livi!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "we are loved - our brass knuckle necklace was featured on Strumblings"

  1. Livi says:
    3/05/2010 2:19 PM

    thanks for the shout out! love that item and love your blog.

  2. brandi says:
    3/05/2010 2:42 PM

    you are quite welcome :) I'm glad you love my blog :) be sure to check out my newest project http://eversolovely.blogspot.com/