switching gears :: follow me over to the lovely side

TGIF everyone! I wanted to let you all know that I will be concentrating my blog posts on my new project Ever So Lovely so if you are interested in everything that is going on with Creativ*Bee and other designs, be sure to become a follower. I will still keep you all up to date with my designs, just in one place :) happy weekend all!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "switching gears :: follow me over to the lovely side"

  1. Good Girls Studio says:
    3/12/2010 4:06 PM

    I will follow you anywhere :)

  2. Anonymous Says:
    10/12/2010 5:03 PM

    Interesting story you got here. I'd like to read something more concerning that matter. The only thing it would also be great to see on this blog is some pictures of any gadgets.

    Katherine Trider
    cell phone jam