we are engaged!

happy wednesday all! well a lot has happened since my last post...the love of my life surprised me and proposed this past Friday at my studio for First Friday and well...to sum it up in a nutshell...WE ARE EXCITED! I will be posting a much longer post in the coming days but I wanted to share with you all what my sweetheart gave me...*sigh* I am so so so lucky to be with someone so wonderful!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

4 Response to "we are engaged!"

  1. Shore Debris says:
    3/10/2010 7:08 PM

    Congrats!!!!!!!

  2. Petite mademoiselle J says:
    3/18/2010 1:29 PM

    Congratulations!

  3. Petite mademoiselle J says:
    3/18/2010 1:30 PM

    And your ring is very very pretty!

  4. OneCraftyFox says:
    4/27/2010 5:02 PM

    Congrats!! GORGEOUS ring!!